Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

Tigers Quest (Book 2 of the Tiger Saga) by Colleen Houk

Rating: 5 Stars

Goodreads blurb
 Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. But danger lurks around the corner, forcing her to return to India where she embarks on a second quest-this time with Ren's dark, bad-boy brother Kishan, who has also fallen prey to the Tiger's Curse. Fraught with danger, spellbinding dreams, and choices of the heart, TIGER'S QUEST brings the trio one step closer to breaking the spell that binds them.

The Cover
The cover is as beautiful as Tiger's Curse.This tiger is Kishan, who's stare makes you want to run in the opposite direction! He really cool but needs to sort out his messed up choice of girls,I'm not saying Kelsey's bad or anything it's just that he want's what's already taken. But it's not like he does it on purpose, poor guy.


My Review
Three words: Oh.My.God.

This book was even more gripping than the first one.Kelsey was stupid for thinking that she didn't deserve Ren,but I can understand why, and when things started to look brighter something had to happen and kill the moment!Now Kells has to continue their journey to break the Tiger's curse but this time with Kishan and not Ren.

I've just finished this book,about 10 minutes ago, and I'm emotionally unable to go on but I must so I'll keep it short.After all what had happened I wanted to kick Ren into next year December or even Pluto for that matter for how ... how ... he treated Kells after they had found him.But I know that it wasn't his fault.It was that nasty, evile, poisonious, vile, scum of the earth, that son of a bitc... I don't really swear much but Lokesh would make me say much worse... he was the one responsible for what Kelsey is going through, and not only her but everyone else was suffering for her.

But I really feel sorry Kishan the most.It wasn't fair that he had falled for Kelsey like he had for Yesubai.But now I think he's now trying to push away temptation and is stepping up and that he also had sobered up as well.I can't say more without giving the end away besides I'm all drained and I can't even go on anymore.I still feel like kicking Ren,even though I love him still, for good measure since he's still hurting Kells.

Those of you who haven't read this book as yet,it's proopably eating you out to find out what had happened,right? Well you're in for a supprise,that is if you haven't read the description for the third book, like I did(It had spoilers so let me warn you.I hate nothing more than to come across spoilers!)

What I'm going to do next is to rate Tiger's Voyage 5 stars because I know that it's going to be awsome then I'll go hide and curl up in a corner and read it from cover to cover with comfort food and a box of kleenex.Well... after I wade through homework,drats!
November somehow seems so far away .

Link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11743082-tiger-s-quest

No comments:

Post a Comment