Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Colleen's up coming release of Tiger's Voyage!

*Warning: Contains minor spoilers*

I'm dying of suspense over here in my part of the world! And I almost died when I heard how long we have to wait for it to come out! I automatically gave it a 5 Stars on Goodreads knowing that it'll get me gripping at the edge of my seat for dear life!

What's the next item on their unusual grocery list? Will Kelsey make her decision to choose Ren or Kishan any time soon? Will Ren regain at least some of his memory? Will Kells get a grip already and stop behaving like a child?What!Well she can be childish sometimes, you've got to admit.

I'll attempt a few of those questions. I strongly feel  that she'll end up with Ren and personally I hope that she'll wake up and choose him already. He might have made some bad remarks that she had happened to over hear, but that was only hours after they had dragged him out of Lokesh's grip.Now he's slowly  falling for her again but now she's being unreasonable and fights with him. But it's gotta be hell when two brothers love you and the final decision will get one hurt. I don't look forward for that as a personal experience too, cursed Indian Princes,  heck yes, but not choosing between them like Kelsey had to.
You would've thought that Kishan would take advantage over this sad situation but he didn't! You could see that he's changed from when we first met him. You've got to love him for that. He wouldn't jump at the opportunity to get Kells for himself after Lokesh hit delete on Ren's memory of Kelsey or it could be Durga's doing, why? I really don't know except that I feel that it's a kind of challenge for Kelsey. He loved his brother too much to do that. You'd think he should love his brother enough to take his eyes off of his girlfriend, but I understand that it's not something he could control; loving Kelsey.

Still I can help but hold my breath till November 1st and if I keep it up I will most certainly pass out!

I do know that dragons on on the to-do-list and I'm looking forward to the action and of course the romance! From what I know Colleen has got most of what she had said on Indian myth true, I should know since I'm a Hindu, I think she tweaked some a tiny bit for her story to make sense and that's okay by me!

November hurry up and come already!

Here's a link for the first four chapters:
http://tigerscursebook.com/images/Tiger's%20Voyage_Ch_%201-4(3).pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment