Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

The Golem and the Dragon Girl by Sonia Levitin

Rating: 4 Stars
A book I can't really put down but since it's from the school's libaray and I can't borrow cuse my exams are comming up.I had already read it before but didn't understand it way back then but now I really like it so far.Lurel may be selfish sometimes but she's a kind girl who was attached to her Great grandfather's spirit.Laurel felt she and her mother had grown apart recently and she thinks that it had something to do with her grand parents coming to liver with them.
She eventually shared the secret of her great-grandfather's spirit with Jonathan,who despite coming from different backgrounds have quite alot in common,from what I understand at this moment as I'm currently reading it.


I finished it a while ago and I must say that this is a book I really enjoyed reading

Link: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/951527.The_Golem_and_the_Dragon_Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment